What types of organizations/resources are featured on MaricopaRx?
- Treatment and service providers
- State and local government agencies
- School-based programs and youth interventions
- Law enforcement and justice involved initiatives
- Community-based organizations providing education and training
- Workplace prevention programs
- Justice and Corrections
Organizations will be included in the searchable database and referenced in the Initiative pages, as applicable to their work.
If you are interested in having your organization included as a resource on Maricopa Rx, you can register in a couple different ways:
- To register online, simply click here. You will be asked to register your organization and taken to a form with questions about the nature of your services or role related to the opioid epidemic, populations served, and service areas of the county, as applicable. Once registered, you will have a login and password that will allow you to revisit your entry and make edits to your submission. All submissions are subject to the approval of Maricopa County Department of Public Health prior to publishing.
- If you prefer to talk through what your organization does or need some help, we are here for you! Contact Keith Walker at email@example.com.